❗❗ IMPORTANT FACILITY USAGE UPDATERockwood has moved to a new facility scheduling software system. The new system will provide improved features and usability for requesting use of district facilities.Here's What You Need to Know
Should you have any questions, contact the Facility Usage office at email@example.com or 636-733-2167.
- You will need to create a new account in the new system, which is called FMX: https://rsdmo.gofmx.com/register.
- Already have an account on FMX? Log in now.
- You will be able to log into your account to view your schedule requests and invoices
- You will be able to make limited changes to your schedule requests through your account. All changes will be sent back through the approval process.
- View a step-by-step guide on hwo to create an account and submit a schedule request on FMX.
Community Use of District Facilities
Rockwood believes the District buildings belong to the community. Schools and buildings should be made available for community use when it does not conflict with the District's mission of educating students. The school district is responsive to all patrons. As a result, non-district administered groups using the facilities are responsible for the cost of their use, so the expenses are not passed on to the Rockwood taxpayers and the community at large.
Getting facility cancellation updates just got easier!
Stay up-to-date on Rockwood facility cancellations via text, email, app or phone with RainoutLine.
To set up text or email updates, visit the Rockwood RainoutLine website.
To check updates by phone, call 636-202-1051.