Schedule Request System Guide
- Fill out the community member registration form. Please note fields with an asterisk are required.
- After filling out the form you will be sent an email with a confirmation link. Simply follow the link to confirm your account and log in.
Log in with the email address and password you selected during the account registration porocess.
- Click Schedule Requests in the left sidebar, then click New request.
- Enter the required fields (marked with an asterisk) and use the Submit button to submit the schedule request.
- Check your email for your request confirmation and a link to check the status of your request. New requests will have a “Pending” status until they have been approved by the School and the Facility Usage Department.
Change a time, date, room, add service/equipment: this will be sent back through the approval process.
- Find the schedule request you wish to edit (on the calendar or in the schedule requests grid), then use the Edit button (from the grid), or;
- Open the request from the calendar and then use the Edit button there.
- After making the necessary editing changes use the Save button.
- Find the schedule request you wish to respond to (on the calendar or in the schedule requests grid), then use the Respond button.
- Enter a response.
- Use the Respond button to send your response. This will generate an email notification to all users involved with the request.