High School Turf Fields
High school turf fields may only be rented by groups that are based within the Rockwood School District boundaries, unless otherwise approved by the superintendent/designee.
Availability of Turf Fields for Rent
Fields are available for rent on weekdays (after 6:30 p.m.) and weekends when not required for school/district activities.
Availability may vary by high school depending on school/district activities, so rental groups are encouraged to contact the high school activity office to verify availability PRIOR to submitting rental request:
- Eureka High School: 636-733-3136
- Lafayette High School: 636-733-4137
- Marquette High School: 636-891-6037
- Rockwood Summit High School: 636-891-6836
All activities must end by 10 p.m. unless otherwise approved by the superintendent/designee.
Timeline for Requesting Use of Turf Fields
Fall requests (start of school year through December 31) will be accepted starting April 1.
Winter/Spring requests (January 1 – end of school year) will be accepted starting October 1.
Summer requests (end of school year until start of next school year) will be accepted starting January 1.
Submit Turf Field Requests Online
In order to submit an online request, you will first need to be set up as an approved requester in the system.
Rates for Turf Field Rental
- Non-profit rate: $25 per hour (state or federal non-profit tax ID is required, otherwise for-profit rate will be charged).
- For-profit rate: $75 per hour.
- Lights: $8 per hour (lights will not be permitted past 10 p.m. on any day)
- Custodian: $26 per hour with a minimum four-hour charge for all weekend activities; custodian may also be required during the week depending on the nature of the activity.
- Field Supervisor: $26 per hour with a minimum four-hour charge on weekends (required for all activities as determined by the high school activities office); may also be required during the week depending on the activity.
Note: Rockwood reserves the right to determine the number of custodial/field supervisor staff required for an activity.
Use of Field Equipment and Other Equipment or Facilities
Field Equipment: No school equipment (including, but not limited to, soccer goals, field hockey goals, lacrosse goals/equipment, football training equipment like blocking sleds, etc.) may be used without prior permission by the school. Contact the school's activities office for approval.
- Press Box: Use of the press box is permitted and included in cost of rental.
- Scoreboard: Use of scoreboard is permitted and included in cost of rental. Directions on operating the scoreboard are provided in the press box.
- Sound System: Use of the sound system is not permitted; however, groups may bring in their own portable sound system. Please do not attempt to turn on the school’s sound system or make any adjustments to it as they are preset to installer-levels for optimal school use.
- Concession Stand: The concession stand is not available for rent; however, groups may bring in tents and/or tables to set up their own concession stands.
- Restrooms: If requested on the application for facility use, custodians will unlock restrooms for use by group.