Your roles and responsibilities as PTO President:
- Partner with Principal and teacher representative in meeting the Mission and Purpose of the PTO Organization
- Conduct and/or attend all Board meetings and other PTO-sponsored functions as determined by the Board
- Attend Presidents' Forum meetings
- Manage all committees as assigned
- Partner with the Treasurer to create initial committee budgets and management of the budgets throughout the year. When there are discrepancies, team with Vice Presidents and Treasurer to resolve.
- Update the Executive Board at monthly meetings on upcoming events, potential issues and or changes.
- Represent Board at Back to School Coffee
- Represent Board at Kindergarten Orientation
- Respect all holidays (religious and non-religious) when scheduling committee meetings and events
- Represent the Board in a positive, cohesive manner with knowledge of all events or the ability to forward to the appropriate representative
- Prepare updates to Bylaws on an ongoing basis; present for approval
- Prepare and distribute School Packets
- Prepare and distribute Chair people packets. Conduct Chairperson's committee meeting.
- Communicate as appropriate with the Executive Board and Vice Presidents