Skip To Main Content
- Attend all executive board meetings and keep accurate minutes.
- Type up the meeting minutes, submit them to the board for approval and post them to the website in a timely fashion.
- Post the agenda for the next general PTO meeting, as developed in the executive board meeting.
- Prepare the sign-in sheet, set out name tags, and arrange the room for the general meetings.
- Take minutes at general meetings, type them up, and distribute them to the other officers in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a complete file of all approved minutes, agendas, and materials distributed at any official PTO meeting in your Google Drive.