Need Verification Completed?
Rockwood Human Resources is happy to verify years of experience and income for both current and past employees.
Rockwood is committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining high quality employees so that we can provide an outstanding education for all students.
Providing both a personalized education and an innovative working environment are the objectives at Rockwood’s four high schools, six middle schools and 19 elementary schools. Separate campuses for gifted education, early childhood education and alternative secondary education add to this culture of achievements.
Rockwood’s program provides a quality benefits package. The program allows eligible employees to tailor benefits to meet personal needs. Four options are available so you can determine the coverage and control the level of benefits for you and your family.
Rockwood School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Read our full Non-Discrimination statement.
Looking To Become a Teacher?
Our friends at TeachMO have free tools and resources to make applying for a teacher preparation program—and becoming a classroom teacher—easier! Create an account today and immediately access:
- Interactive application checklists to keep you on track.
- $100 fee reimbursement towards any of your application and testing expenses.
- 1-on-1 expert advice for any question along the way.
- How-to guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances.
- A chance to win a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition.
Check them out by signing up now!