APPLICATIONS FOR BOOTHS ARE NOW OPEN
OUR EVENT USUALLY SELLS OUT, BOOK EARLY!
Interested in becoming a vendor at our Craft Fair? Here's some reasons why you should!
- Our convenient location near Routes 100 and 109, and our plentiful parking
- Our perfect timing to capture holiday shoppers
- Our clean, well lit and efficiently organized event space, with free wifi
- Our vendor hospitality is unmatched, pre-order lunch delivered to your booth, band students with carts to help you load in and out, volunteers to watch your booth for short breaks. We are known for our energetic, courteous and helpful band students!
- We advertise widely in print, social media, throughout the school district, on community calendars and noticeboards, and with school signage.
- Our costs are reasonable at $60 for a booth.
Please read theLHS MarketPlace Terms and Conditions 2020.pdf before signing up. Every year we make some small changes
to make the event even better for both customers and vendors.
If you are a representative for a Direct Market company, please contact the organizer at
email@example.com prior to payment, to confirm that your company is not already represented.
Click each of the icons to sign up and pay online.
If you prefer, click the link to open a printable application.