AP Exam Information
New for the 2019-20 year, families are being asked to register and pay for AP exams during first semester. This change, implemented by the College Board, will allow students opportunity to access new instructional resources, including unit guides, personal progress checks, and a bank of real AP questions.
- This year each exam cost $99
- AP exams are administered off campus at the Wildwood Hotel & Banquet center
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to the exams
- AP Exam registration will be available online October 1st - November 1st
- Late registration will be available November 2nd - November 10th - A $40 late fee, per exam, will be applied to all orders during this period.
Please review the exam schedule & registration timeline for more details.
AP exam schedule 2020.pdf
AP registration timeline 19-20.pdf
How to register for an AP exam
Follow the three step process outlined below to register for an AP exam. The information provided during online registration will be pre-filled on student answer sheets by computer, so it is essential that all information is accurate.
Student sets up college board account & joins AP classes online
Student registers for exam through their College Board account
Register and pay online at Total Registration
If your student currently has an IEP or medical 504 in place and you would like more information about applying to the College Board for testing accommodations, please contact the LHS Test Coordinator. The deadline to apply for AP accommodations is January 17th, 2020. Classroom accommodations do not transfer to College Board exams and must be applied for through the College Board.
AP 3 STEP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
AP Exam Calculator Policy
Find colleges and universities that offer credit or placement for AP scores: AP College Credit Policy