Welcome to LaSalle Springs Middle School!
To register a student for attendance at LaSalle Springs Middle School, the following documents are needed:
- A completed NEW STUDENT INFORMATION packet (obtained in the guidance office), signed by parent or guardian and notarized
- An official Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency – Two of the following are required: the only acceptable proofs are the paid receipt for personal property tax, an unpaid utility bill (gas, water, electric, or sewer only). * If you have just recently moved into our area and no utility bill has been received, the lease or closing contract on place of residence is required.
- Immunization records to include 2 measles shots, a DT booster in the last 10 years and Hepatitis B for students in the class of 2004 and the future. Students must have a physical if he/she has not had one within a year of their first day of classes at Eureka High School (if a student has had a recent physical, we need a copy of it.
- Proof of custody if the student does not live with both biological parents
- Last report card or transcript
- Documentation for students with Special School District needs
- An appointment is necessary in order to register your students. Be sure to call ahead to schedule a time with the appropriate counselor.
All documents are needed in order to complete the enrollment process. The process is pending until the information is received. If you have any questions as to what is needed or to schedule an appointment, contact the Guidance Office at (636)-733-4200.