Ramp Up to Algebra
Rockwood is committed to ensuring students experience an engaging, rigorous mathematics curriculum that can be personalized to meet individual student needs. Throughout middle school, Rockwood mathematics instruction is intended to build on prior knowledge and develop a deep conceptual understanding of essential mathematics content.
The Ramp Up to Algebra online summer course was developed in an effort to better meet student needs and provide families with more options for placement. This course prepares students currently enrolled in Math 7 and Math 8 for Algebra 1.
- What is the online summer course titled Ramp Up to Algebra?
- Who should take the summer Ramp Up to Algebra course?
- When is the summer Ramp Up to Algebra offered and what is the time requirement?
- What will students learn in Ramp Up to Algebra?
- How will this online summer course work for students?
- What are the technical requirements of this online summer class?
- How will students register for this online summer course?