Title I Frequently Asked Questions
- How will the public school district be allowed to enter into a lease agreement with the nonpublic schools to satisfy the neutral space criteria?
- f nonpublic students receive Title I services at a neutral site during the school day, are these students counted as dual enrolled?
- May a teacher who is hired by the nonpublic school provide Title I services to nonpublic school students at a neutral site?
- May the public school pay for conference or workshop costs for nonpublic teachers?
- May the public school write a check to a religious organization for conference/workshop fees?
- May the public school compensate teachers from private schools for travel expenses for an approved professional development activity?
- May the public school pay for stipends for private school teachers?
- May the public school pay for substitute teachers to replace teachers from private schools while they attend professional development activities?
- May Title II.A funds be used to support the acquisition of advanced degrees by private school teachers?