Starting Oct. 14, all student device repairs will be by appointment only during regular school hours at your child’s school.*
For students who are learning from home and need to have a device repaired, please follow these steps:
* Anyone who cannot drop off their device during regular school hours, please email Bob Deneau at email@example.com so alternate arrangements can be made.
- Call the Technology Help Desk at 636-733-1111. The Help Desk is open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Technology Help Desk will create a support ticket for you. Within this ticket, we will need a good daytime contact phone number and email address.
- The Technology Help Desk will notify the building technician assigned to your child’s school about the ticket.
- The building technician will arrange a time with you to drop off the current device at the student’s home school and will exchange it for a different one. It is our expectation that a loaner device will be available within 24 hours.
- When the original device has been repaired, the building technician will contact you to drop off the loaner device and pick up the repaired device.
The repair sites are set up and designed to handle the following technical issues:
- Repairing broken Chromebooks
- Picking up a Chromebook for new students and elementary students who have not yet received one
- Repairing iPads
Note: Students who are experiencing issues with a district-provided hotspot should call the Technology Help Desk at 636-733-1111.