Want to make something? It's pretty easy! It's FREE!
- Use Tinkercad (free online app) or another 3D program app to design your object.
- Save your object as an .stl file.
- Go to the RSHS Library 3D Printer webpage to submit your print request.
- Your print request will be inspected and approved by the 3D Print Team.
- Your print request will be printed. You can pick it up at the Circulation Desk when it is finished.
If you would like to submit a print request, please submit using the online form.
Our 3D Ultimaker Original+ printer was built on April 14 &15, 2017 by a team of students and two staff members.
- Chadwick Bettale
- Nate Kappler
- Carly Robinson
- Neil Sandweg
- Sam Witte
- Mrs. McKenna
- Mr. Rainbolt