Library Media Center Hours
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Late Start Mondays 9:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Early Dismissal Days 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Students are welcome in the Library before school, during class, during lunch, and after school. Walk-in students are expected to sign in and out of the library.
Check Out Periods
- Books - two weeks - Books may be renewed
- Magazines - one week (newest issue - use in Library only)
- Videos - overnight
- Reference Materials - use in Library only
- Early returns are gladly accepted!
- Overdue Books - 5¢/day - up to $2.50 maximum fine
- Overdue Videos - 5¢/day - up to $2.50 maximum fine
Items are considered lost after 50 days overdue. Items are considered lost if not returned by the end of the school year. Lost items are charged to the student. A fine of $2.50 will be charged (or deducted from a refund) for any lost item returned.
Overdue/fine notices are sent weekly to student email accounts. Students must pay for any lost or damaged materials. Fines must be cleared to purchase a parking pass or to attend the Homecoming Dance, Winter Dance, or Junior/Senior Prom.