Skip to Main Content
Rockwood Summit High
 Washington Post America's Most Challenging High School 2020 Niche Best Schools

1780 Hawkins Rd, Fenton, MO 63026 | Phone (636) 891-6800 | Fax (636) 891-8817

Guidance and Counseling


​​Summer Academy 

At this time, Summer Academy is only accepting applications for credit recovery.  Please contact your child's counselor for information on how to enroll.  The deadline is June 1. ​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The Guidance Department at Rockwood Summit is here to assist students to make good choices concerning their High School career.

Our guidance and counseling program includes:

  1. CURRICULUM consists of classroom lessons and large group presentations
  2. INDIVIDUAL PLANNING consists of activities that help all students plan, monitor, and manage their own learning as well as their personal and career development.
  3. RESPONSIVE SERVICES consists of activities to meet immediate needs and concerns of students.
  4. SYSTEM SUPPORT consists of management activities that establish, maintain, and enhance the total guidance program.

​Guidance Services

  • Academic Counseling
  • Vocation and Career Counseling
  • Personal/Social Counseling

Guidance Office Hours

​The Guidance Office is open daily Monday - Friday from 7:3​0 a.m. to 4:00 pm. Counselors are available, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Mon​​day through Friday.  To schedule an appointment with your counselor contact Mrs. Liz Tucci.  Mrs. Tucci will help you find a time that is best for you and your counselor. 

 Frequently Asked Questions

​When you come to the counseling office, you will first speak with Mrs. Tucci, the counseling​​ secretary.  Once an appointment has been scheduled, a pass will be given to you.  It is your responsibility to be there for your appointment - a reminder will not be sent.  Keep in mind that there may be unforeseen delays, but Mrs. Tucci will work with you to arrange a time that will work for both you and your counselor.​

​Credit Requirements for Grade Classification 

Students are classified by grade level according to credits earned.  Classification begins with the number of credits earned by the student at the beginning of the current school year.

2018 graduates and beyond need the following:

​To be classified in 10th grade, must have 6 credits; 11th grade, must have 12 credits, 12th grade, must have 18 credits.

The requirements for graduation can be found in the Rockwood Summit Course Guide​.

​Current students obtain their transcript from Mrs. Collis, college and career secretary.  She can be contacted at (636)-891-6834.

Prior graduates obtain their transcript from Permanent Records at (636)-733-2118.

​Work permits can be obtained from Mrs. Gayer in the main office.

For a phone number or e-mail address change, please call the registrar, Mrs. Davis, at (636)-891-6835.

For an address change, you will need to bring in a proof of residency to Mrs. Davis​, located in the counseling office.  Proof of residency can be in the form of one of the following: deed, sales contract, lease/rent contract, real estate tax receipt (current), or utility bill (unpaid). 

To register a student for attendance at Rockwood Summit ​High School, the following documents are needed:

  • ​A completed NEW STUDENT INFORMATION packet (obtained in the guidance office), signed by parent or guardian and notarized
  • An official Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency – Two of the following are required: the only acceptable proofs are the paid receipt for personal property tax, an unpaid utility bill (gas, water, electric, or sewer only).  * If you have just recently moved into our area and no utility bill has been received, the lease or closing contract on place of residence is required.
  • Immunization records to include 2 measles shots, a DT booster in the last 10 years and Hepatitis B for students in the class of 2004 and the future.  Students must have a physical if he/she has not had one within a year of their first day of classes at Eureka High School (if a student has had a recent physical, we need a copy of it.
  • Proof of custody if the students does not live with both biological parents
  • Last report card or transcript
  • Documentation for students with Special School District needs
  • An appointment is necessary in order to register your students.  Be sure to call ahead to schedule a time with the appropriate counselor.
  • All documents are needed in order to complete the enrollment process.  The process is pending until the information is received.  If you have any questions as to what is needed or to schedule an appointment, contact Mrs. Davis in the counseling office at (636)-891-6835.
Online Course Guide​​​​​​

Graduation Requirements​​​​​​​​ ​​ ​​​

 Contact Information Career

 Fax Number

(636) 891-8814​​​