At School Learners
- Classes will be approximately 90 minutes long. At School and At Home students will follow the same bell schedule and dismissal time.
- Safety measures in the classroom will limit peer interactions and movement in the classroom by students and teachers.
- Students should plan to bring their fully charged Chromebook to class each day.
- Students will continue to access Canvas for assignment due dates, calendar items and other communication.
- While attendance continues to be a priority, students should not come to school with illness. Review the district health protocols for more information.
- If your child becomes ill for an extended period or needs to quarantine, they will be served by their current assigned teacher in the
At Home schedule for first semester.
- At School students may also have independent work to complete outside of the school day.
Classes with Special Considerations
Students will continue to attend all classes while observing safety precautions. Some of these precautions are outlined below.
We will conduct classes outdoors whenever possible. Our focus will be to maintain social distance of six feet of space between students. It will be our recommended practice to mark off spacing for students with cones or other marking processes so they can visualize how they should be spaced during activities. Students will wear face masks during Physical Education classes. Students will not access locker rooms; therefore, they will not change clothing for PE class.
Teachers will plan ensemble singing/playing outdoors whenever possible. Classrooms will be set up to adhere to social distancing requirements to the extent possible. Teachers will prepare for how students enter and exit the classroom, along with how materials such as instruments, stands and art supplies are used after they are disinfected.
Students should use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the library. Class visits will be on a staggered schedule, so classes do not encounter each other.