Early Childhood Schools
In Rockwood, we are dedicated to keeping the health and safety of school community as our top priority. This dashboard for Rockwood Health Indicators has been updated. It now includes cases and quarantines for students and staff in each school. Find out more about the preventative measures Rockwood is taking in our schools for the health and safety of our school community.
New Positive Cases: The number of new COVID-19 cases for each school week.
- As the individual waits for the test results, he or she must remain in isolation until the results are received (positive or negative).
New Quarantine Cases: The number of students and staff members who have been identified as a close contact to a COVID-19 case for each school week.
- The dates on the quarantine chart reflect the dates the individual was absent due to quarantine. Close contacts to a positive case must stay home and quarantine for 14 calendar days after the last exposure.
- Identified positive cases in the district who are under isolation are included in our quarantine numbers. These quarantine numbers include exposure on a Rockwood campus, as well as individuals who were exposed to the virus off-campus.
Students: New Positive Cases and New Quarantine Cases
Staff Members: New Positive Cases and New Quarantine Cases
COVID-19 Conditions by School
- The numbers below reflect the data that has been updated during the last 14 days.
- In order to protect the student and staff privacy small positive and quarantine rates will be reported as less than 10 (<10).