Administrative Offices and Support Services
In Rockwood, we are dedicated to keeping the health and safety of school community as our top priority.
This dashboard for Rockwood Health Indicators has been updated. It now includes cases and quarantines for students and staff in each school. Find out more about the preventative measures Rockwood is taking in our schools for the health and safety of our school community.
Our administrative and support offices are made up of more than 450 staff members.
New Positive Cases: The number of new COVID-19 cases for each school week.
- As the individual waits for the test results, he or she must remain in isolation until the results are received (positive or negative).
New Quarantine Cases: The number of students and staff members who have been identified as a close contact to a COVID-19 case for each school week.
- The dates on the quarantine chart reflect the dates the individual was absent due to quarantine. Close contacts to a positive case must stay home and quarantine for 14 calendar days after the last exposure.
- Identified positive cases in the district who are under isolation are included in our quarantine numbers. These quarantine numbers include exposure on a Rockwood campus, as well as individuals who were exposed to the virus off-campus.
Staff Members: New Positive Cases and New Quarantine Cases
COVID-19 Conditions by Location
- The numbers below reflect the count of new positive cases and new quarantines that were on campus within 14 days.
- General and close contact email notifications are sent out based on when the district receives notification of positive test results. Numbers reported below are based on last day the individuals were on campus.
- In order to protect the staff privacy small positive and quarantine rates will be reported as less than 10 (<10).