Employee Online Paystub Information
The Employee Online portal is an integrated component of the District’s Finance/HR system known as BusinessPLUS (IFAS). It provides pay check stub information and personal information contained in the system, such as home address and phone numbers. It also contains links to the One Rockwood directory information and forms.
The system will ask you to enter your 10-digit employee ID and password. Enter your credentials and click "Login."
For assistance with Employee Online:
- Call the BusinessPLUS Support Line at (636) 733-1166, option 1 for Employee Online.
- Email email@example.com.
- Addition information can be found on One Rockwood.
One Rockwood Staff Intranet Portal
Rockwood's employees can find all the important information they need in one place.
- Employee calendars
- Weekly “5 Things You Need to Know” newsletter other employee news
- Department sites such as Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Professional Learning and more
- “Who to Call for What” and “Where to Find What” lists to help you connect to other staff and the tools we use
To log in to One Rockwood, use the same credentials—user name and password—as you do on your district device.
WillSub Absence Management
WillSub is an automated service that greatly simplifies and streamlines the process of recording and managing absences and finding substitutes. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed via internet.
You will receive an email and text (if you set up this feature) when the job is filled or if a change has been made to the job.
WillSub gives you two options for entering absences, reviewing past absences and requesting substitutes:
- Call 1-877-945-5782
- Go online to perform the same functions available over the phone system, at your convenience.
Your user ID is your Employee ID number and your PIN is provided by WillSub. If you have forgotten your PIN, use the "Lost ID/PIN" link on the WillSub login page.